Join our CREW!
WATERFRONT WEDNESDAYS! KIDS CRUISE FOR FREE!
OUR FEATURED CRUISES
We put the Happy in Happy Hour on the Harbor! The warm summer air will be filled with the sweet funky sounds of Yacht Rock as you float along the waterways of Buffalo with family and friends.
In 1971, the Hayhurst family bought a small passenger boat and named her the Miss Buffalo … the rest is history!
We are proud to have been an important part of so many stories, experiences and events out on the great waterways of Buffalo! For 49 years, we have been able to show you the best of Buffalo from a sailor’s point of view and we hope to add you to our manifest when we welcome you aboard soon!
OUR MOST POPULAR CRUISES
ASSISTANCE IN YOUR CRUISE PLANNING
- Public Cruise reservations are confirmed upon receipt of full
payment by due date and are non-refundable.
- Paid reservations are non-refundable, but are transferable up until 72 hours prior to the cruise.
- Reservations canceled within 72 hours of the cruise are
non-refundable / non-transferable.
- All cruises sail rain or shine.
- When making reservations, please advise us of any special needs
(i.e. wheelchair access, etc.)
Under the ADA, a service animal is defined as “a dog that has been individually trained to do work or perform tasks for an individual with a disability.” The USCG does not recognize Emotional Support animals.
- All prices are per person and include applicable tax.
- All food and beverage must be obtained from the Miss Buffalo II
- Prices, schedules, and routes are subject to change without notice.
- All bags are subject to search.