Grab your mask and join us for a narrated tour of Buffalo … past, present and future!
OUR FEATURED TOURS
In 1971, the Hayhurst family bought a small passenger boat and named it the Miss Buffalo … the rest is history. As the waterfront began to develop and prosper, so did the popularity of the Miss Buffalo.
As with other waterfront cities, Buffalo’s focus turned to improving access to its most precious resource … water. As they began to realize this change and the demand increased, BHC added a new vessel to our fleet as well as new experiences, including sightseeing cruises, party cruises aboard Miss Buffalo II and the first dinner cruise vessel in Buffalo, the Niagara Clipper.
For 49 years, a hands-on approach and a wide variety of services have enabled Buffalo Harbor Cruises company to show you the best of Buffalo from a sailor’s point of view. Welcome aboard!
OUR MOST POPULAR CRUISES
ASSISTANCE IN YOUR CRUISE PLANNING
- Public Cruise reservations are confirmed upon receipt of full
payment by due date and are non-refundable
- Paid reservations are non-refundable, but are transferable up until 72 hours prior to the cruise.
- Reservations canceled within 72 hours of the cruise are
non-refundable / non-transferable
- All cruises sail rain or shine.
- When making reservations, please advise us of any special needs
(i.e. wheelchair access, etc.)
- All prices are per person and include applicable tax.
- All food and beverage must be obtained from the Miss Buffalo II
- Prices, schedules, and routes are subject to change without notice