Grab your mask and join us for a narrated tour of Buffalo … past, present and future!
OUR FEATURED TOURS
In 1971, the Hayhurst family bought a small passenger boat and named her the Miss Buffalo … the rest is history!
We are proud to have been an important part of so many stories, experiences and events out on the great waterways of Buffalo! For 49 years, we have been able to show you the best of Buffalo from a sailor’s point of view and we hope to add you to our manifest when we welcome you aboard soon!
OUR MOST POPULAR CRUISES
ASSISTANCE IN YOUR CRUISE PLANNING
- Public Cruise reservations are confirmed upon receipt of full
payment by due date and are non-refundable
- Paid reservations are non-refundable, but are transferable up until 72 hours prior to the cruise.
- Reservations canceled within 72 hours of the cruise are
non-refundable / non-transferable
- All cruises sail rain or shine.
- When making reservations, please advise us of any special needs
(i.e. wheelchair access, etc.)
- All prices are per person and include applicable tax.
- All food and beverage must be obtained from the Miss Buffalo II
- Prices, schedules, and routes are subject to change without notice